Dota 2 Update – 22 December 2016
- Bot pathfinding has been updated.
- Bots can now properly detect the charges of an item.
- Bots can now also read a variety of stats from units, including base damage, attack speed and range.
- Bots should now be able to properly select and identify buildings.
- Bots should now be able to pickup runes properly.
- Bots should now be able to track buyback status.
- Recieved new scripting to handle defending an ally.
- Minor fixes to purchasing items
- Bots can load in with no wearables.
- Bots do not select talents.
- Combat Log now has a spinner when loading.
Patch Size: 89.8 MB (with tools)
5.9 MB Patch
- Backend recompile, no way to know what was changed.
10.2 MB Patch
- Backend changes, and changed an unknown string at the end of the items file. Spooky.
Originial Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5jtnwc/dota_2_update_22_december_2016/